Vendor Logo

EliseAI

0.0(0)
Minority/Women-Owned

Company Information


At EliseAI, we’re creating transformative technology to help businesses work better for everyone involved, streamlining communication between company and customer. We’ve built a state-of-the-art AI platform that moves industries forward in time, helps lower operational costs, and offer more value to customers.
HQ Location
New York
Year Founded
2017
Number of Employees
1-10
Company Status
--
Company Website

www.meetelise.com/

Integration Partners


See if EliseAI connects with your favorite tools. For product-to-product integrations or technical questions, reach out to EliseAI for more information.
Vendor Logo
Entrata
Data provided by
Propexo
Vendor Logo
RealPage
Data provided by
Propexo
Vendor Logo
ResMan
Data provided by
Propexo
Vendor Logo
Yardi RentCafe
Data provided by
Propexo
Vendor Logo
Yardi Voyager
Data provided by
Propexo
Last verified 07/12/2024

Products and Services


Shop the products and services offered by EliseAI. Compare features, read verified user reviews, and view popular alternatives.

EliseCRM helps companies manage properties, prospects, and team schedules. Whether you have a central leasing office or don't yet have a CRM, EliseCRM can streamline your workflow. Manage interactions, track performance, and view the entire renter funnel at a glance. With EliseCRM, your AI assistant manages 90% of all prospect interactions, while agents manage the remaining 10% more easily and effectively. CRM simplified.

Automate leasing communications with EliseAI. Our AI Assistant always remembers to respond. Elise handles common questions and requests, schedules tours, and saves your team time. Elise manages multiple channels at once, including contact forms and ILS leads, so you can reach more ready-to-rent prospects from more marketing sources.

EliseCollect automatically gathers and tracks resident payments, delivering on-time payments and reducing delinquencies. EliseAI fully integrates with your PMS, to detect outstanding charges and payments, and the AI assistant automatically sends personalized reminders and community-configured instructions for payments. Start saving time and effort with EliseCollect.

Showing 3 of 3 resultsView All Products